BarktoberFest - October 26th
Join us for our Annual BarktoberFest and Meowlloween Party at McKamey Saturday, October 26th! Invite the whole family, Fido too!
PLEASE NOTE THE NEW FORMAT THIS YEAR...
- Admission fee is $5 ages 15 and older and free for anyone under 15 ! Fee includes 2 concession tickets, costume contest entry, and access to everything!
- Guests can purchase additional concessions, games, pumpkin decorating, s'mores, and more with MAC Bucks . Live music and Trick or Treating is s free!
- Guests will exchange cash for Mac Bucks upon arrival ($1=1 MAC Buck)
- Photo ID is required for anyone 21+ purchasing beer.
- All inclusive VIP tickets ad tables are available . Contact Mindy Kolin; firstname.lastname@example.org for info
- 4-5 pm Registration for Costume Contest for Dogs and Humans Presented by The Ark Pet Spa & Hotel (entry fee paid with your admission.) Registration will close promptly at 5 p.m. Cat costume contest online only.
- All access 5-9 pm -Trick or Treating, (dog/cat food or toy donation appreciated,) Beer Garden, German Concessions, Live Music, games, S'mores firepit, photo booth, and more.
Costume Contest Categories (Prizes for 1st and 2nd Places Donated by The Ark & Slobberbones):
DOGS UNDER 25 LBS: Funniest Costume, Most Creative Costume, Best Owner/Dog Costume, Crowd Favorite Costume.
DOGS OVER 2 5LBS: Funniest Costume, Most Creative Costume, Best Owner/Dog Costume, Crowd Favorite Costume.
HUMANS: Most Creative Costume, Most Realistic Costume, Crowd Favorite Costume.
Virtual Cat Contest: Enter a photo of your cat dressed up in their best Halloween costume! Submission can me made on our Facebook page from October 6-14. The top cats will be chosen and voted on by our Facebook fans with the winner announced on October 26th at BarktoberFest!
Thank you to our selfless sponsors!
For sponsorship inquiries, please contact email@example.com
Hair of the Dog Pub:Located downtown Chattanooga, Hair of the Dog Pub is a PET FRIENDLY restaurant (in their outdoor patio seating) that embraces a wide selection of craft beer and premium booze, and also prides themselves in a creative food menu. Hair of the Dog Pub is our Title Sponsor this year - Help us in thanking them by swinging by to say hello to them on Market Street!
Terminal Brewhouse: Providing the beer for our Beer Gardens for BarktoberFest, Terminal Brewhouse has been supporting Chattanooga with craft beer since 2006 (although the building has been standing since 1909!)! Terminal Brewhouse is a locally owned and operated using local ingredients as often as possible in their kitchen and brewhouse.
Lee Towery Catering: Known as one of the best caterers in town, we are excited to offer Lee Towery Catering at BarktoberFest!
The Ark Pet Spa & Hotel: Pamper your pet at The Ark! Offering boarding, daycare, grooming, training, and a storefront, The Ark is your one stop spot for caring for (and spoiling!) your pooch. Leave your furry family member in the hands of a team you can trust at The Ark. Visit their premier facility with locations in Red Bank, East Brainerd, Doraville, and Hixson.
Nooga Radio 92.7 FM : A CBS News Affiliate station bringing you the latest in local, state and national news and sports. We strive for a strong connection to community in the Chattanooga and surrounding areas, and work hard to deliver fresh and relevant content every day to keep you informed and help make the lives of those in our communities better. At our core, we stand for the rights of Americans, a love of country, and share the same fundamental values and principals upon which it was founded.