MAC Staff are Working Hard During Difficult Times!
As we move through these challenging times we wanted to let you know that we are open for essential services. We have to remain open as animal lives depend on us and the services we provide are absolutely essential- MAC is here to protect both animals and people.
We are taking the following precautions to mitigate risk of exposure to our staff and patrons:
- The temperature of every individual who enters the facility will be tested with a no-contact thermometer.
- Communal surfaces will be sanitized hourly.
- Adoptions will be conducted by appointment only as of 03/24/2020.
- Entrance into our admissions will be restricted starting 03/24/2020. Patrons must ring a doorbell to notify staff of their arrival, and then will be asked to wait in their car until they can be seen.
- Staff is required to wash their hands for 20 seconds after every contact with another person.
Appointments for foster or adoption can be scheduled here